Long-term successful organizations must be agile. And keep this ability.
The central element of an agile organization is an agile culture, orientated around the values of the Agile Manifesto. This culture should be exemplified in particular by management as role model and “transmission belt.” In terms of organization, this is expressed in:
- A governance that allows for fast, unbureaucratic decisions at the correct level;
- The right mix of stable core process standards and the necessary flexibility that allows for self-organization and adaptive approaches;
- A flexible organizational structure that promotes cross-functional collaboration, is open to new trends and developments, and can react quickly to new priorities;
- The implementation of agile practices, e.g., Scrum, Kanban or Design Thinking.
To unlock your full potential, flexible IT infrastructure (continuous development, flexible systems) and goal-oriented, agile collaboration with an innovative ecosystem and core partners are indispensable. Last but not least, an agile organization is also founded upon a qualified workforce of learners, who also have the opportunity to physically work together.
Our support services
We offer support in the development of agile products and solutions, establish initial pilots and support them with the necessary change measures to anchor agile thinking and working within an organization. Moreover, we support our clients with comprehensive agile transformations, including the scaling of agile practices to complete organizations and units. We create framework conditions in which agile teams can reach their true potential.
Your undconsorten contact persons
- Head of the Leadership consulting area
- Agile change management and leadership development
- Implementation of Scrum, Kanban and agile scaling in product development